How to judge opp,cpp,bopp,VMopp,please check following.
PP is the name of polypropylene.According to the property and purpose of usages, different kinds of PP were created.
CPP film is cast polypropylene film, also known as unstretched polypropylene film, which can be divided into general CPP (General CPP ) film, metalized CPP (Metalize CPP, MCPP ) film and Retort CPP (Retort CPP, RCPP ) film, etc.
- Lower cost than other films such as LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, PET etc.
-Higher stiffness than PE film.
-Excellent moisture and odor barrier properties.
- Multifunctional, can be used as composite base film.
- Metallization Coating is available.
-As food and commodity packaging and outer packaging, it has excellent presentation and can make the product clearly visible through the packaging.
Application of CPP film
Cpp film can be used for markets below.After printing or lamination.
1.laminated pouches inner film
2.(Aluminized film) Metallized film for barrier packaging and decoration. After vacuum aluminizing, it can be compounded with BOPP, BOPA and other substrates for high-end packaging of tea, fried crispy food, biscuits, etc.
3.(Retorting film) CPP with excellent heat resistance. Since the softening point of PP is about 140°C, this type of film can be used in hot filling, retort bags, aseptic packaging and other fields. In addition, it has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance and oil resistance, making it become the best choice for bread product packaging or laminated materials. It is safe for food contact, has excellent presentation performance,keep the flavor of the food inside, and there are different grades of resin with different characteristics.
4.(Functional film) Potential uses also include: food packaging, candy packaging (twisted film), pharmaceutical packaging (infusion bags), replacing PVC in photo albums, folders and documents, synthetic paper, non-drying Adhesive tape, business card holders, ring folders, and stand-up bag composites.
5.CPP new application markets, such as DVD and audio-visual box packaging, bakery packaging, vegetable and fruit anti-fog film and flower packaging, and synthetic paper for labels.
OPP is Oriented Polypropylene.
BOPP film is very important as flexible packaging material. BOPP film is transparent, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, and has high tensile strength, impact strength, rigidity, toughness,high transparency.
BOPP film corona treatment on the surface is required before gluing or printing. After corona treatment, BOPP film has good printing adaptability, and can be printed in color to obtain exquisite appearance effect, so it is often used as the surface layer material of composite or laminated film.
BOPP film also has shortcomings, such as easy to accumulate static electricity, no heat sealability, etc.On a high-speed production line, BOPP films are prone to static electricity, and static eliminators need to be installed.In order to obtain heat-sealable BOPP film, heat-sealable resin glue, such as PVDC latex, EVA latex, etc., can be coated on the surface of BOPP film after corona treatment, solvent glue can also be coated, and extrusion coating or coating can also be used. Co-extrusion composite method to produce heat-sealable BOPP film.
In order to obtain better comprehensive performance, multi-layer composite methods are usually used in the production process. BOPP can be compounded with many different materials to meet special application needs. For example, BOPP can be combined with LDPE, CPP, PE, PT, PO, PVA, etc. to obtain high gas barrier, moisture barrier, transparency, high temperature and low temperature resistance, cooking resistance and oil resistance. Different composite films can be applied to oily food, delicacy Food, dry food, dipped food, all kinds of cooked food, pancakes, rice cakes and other packaging.
VMOPP is Aluminized BOPP film, a thin layer of aluminum coated on the surface of BOPP film to make it have a metallic luster and achieve a reflective effect. The specific features are as follows:
- Aluminized film has excellent metallic luster and good reflectivity, offers one feeling of luxury . Using it to package goods improve the impression of products.
- The aluminized film has excellent gas barrier properties, moisture barrier properties, shading properties and fragrance retention properties. Not only has strong barrier properties to oxygen and water vapor, but also can block almost all ultraviolet rays, visible light and infrared rays, which can prolong the shelf life of the contents. For food, medicine and other products that need to extend the shelf life, it is a good choice to use aluminized film as packaging, which can prevent food or contents from being corrupted due to moisture absorption, oxygen permeability, light exposure,metamorphism, etc. The aluminized film also with property as fragrance retention, the fragrance transmission rate is low, which can keep the fragrance of the contents for a long time. Therefore, aluminized film is an excellent barrier packaging material.
- Aluminized film can also replace aluminum foil for many kinds of barrier packaging pouches and film.The amount of aluminum used is largely reduced, which not only saves energy and materials, but also reduces the cost of commodity packaging to an extent.
- The aluminized layer on the surface of the VMOPP with good conductivity and can eliminate electrostatic performance. Therefore, the sealing property is good, especially when packaging powdery items, it can ensure the tightness of the package.Greatly reducing the occurrence of leakage Rate.
Laminated Material Strucutre Of Pp Packaging Pouches Or Laminated Film.
BOPP/CPP, PET/VMPET/CPP,PET/VMPET/CPP, OPP/VMOPP/CPP, Matt OPP/CPP
Post time: Feb-13-2023